Gregory G-man Boyd-Manager
- Known by his family and friends as “G-man”, he began his journey with the Legendary Bluenotes during the early 90's as security from a company called Neeco Productions, owned and operated, by him and Rahman Muhammad (deceased). They traveled with the Legendary Bluenotes when the group consisted of Arthur (Sugar Bear) Aikens, Lloyd Parks, Bernard (Bernie)Wilson and Lawrence (Pop pop) Brown. Because the Bluenotes trusted G-man, they wanted him to handle their business affairs. From that desire, G-man became their road manager, then to the position as manager/business manager which he maintains today.
- G-man worked for companies such as: TSOP, Wilke Productions and many other entertainment establishments . . . His love for the Bluenotes and his love for music keeps him striving upward. As he always says, “JUST LOVE 2 DO WHAT I DO, MUSIC, SECURITY, N WORKIN WITH CHILDREN.”
- Better known as Sugar Bear, "Lead Singer" of the "Legendary Bluenotes (featuring Sugar Bear)" has been singing all the Bluenotes songs in the same Teddy Pendergrass (if not better) sultry voice for over thirty five years. Before Lawrence (Pop pop) Brown passed, he made Art promise that he would keep the group going at all cost: This, he continues to do.
- Art was born under the sign of Capricorn. He has been singing almost from the time that he was three years old. Being raised in the midst of many talented peers, Art had to develop endurance which enhanced his inborn drive, determination and persistence. His force stems from the knowledge that he is an excellent vocalist. Arthur "Sugar Bear" Aikens has made a phenomenal impression on his audience.
- Arthur (Sugar Bear) Aikens years of experience allows you to bear witness to a spell binding, soul stirring performance. Because of his professionalism, he has maintained all the necessary ingredients that makes him special
- The deep sexy bass and baritone vocals that you hear when The Legendary BlueNotes are on stage flows from his early childhood training. His gospel music background included performing in Sunday school and the church choir. He went from that to harmonizing with various street corner groups in the 1960's. Sonny started performing professionally in the 70's with Page Five. After spending some time with them, he resigned from the group to form his own group called the Lovetones. As he continued to perform and tour throughout the years, he finally filled a spot with the world renowned Legendary Bluenotes featuring Sugar Bear. Sonny King says “for me, that blessing began the year 2012 and continues today.
- Frank an Aries, from Camden NJ, Frank started performing when he was seven years old in church gospel groups. It is here that his love for music arose. It was also doing doo wop music, he realized that’s where his heart truly lies. Frank is known for his specialty in choreography. He sings 1st tenor, lead and background vocalist. His professional resume includes: one year with the Ebonys, Hearts of Stone, Intruders Review, out of Baltimore and the Philly Intruders and now with the Legendary Blue Notes featuring Sugar Bear for the past ten years.
- D. Ramon Bentley, a.k.a. “Rock’n Ramon” a 2nd Tenor, began his career in entertainment at the age of seven in Philadelphia, PA; singing great hits by groups such as: The temptations (he later became a stand in for Richard Street-who replaced Paul Williams), Miracles, Four Tops and others along with his two older brothers, Martin and Charles and their good friend and neighbor Sonny Gamble.
- His group back then 151 Proof Experience, performed in and around the Philadelphia & South Jersey night clubs included: Olympia Ballroom, Uptown Theater, Civic center and more. 151 Proof Experience recorded their first single, “Ever Lasting Love” at Virtues Records.
- As a promoter, he worked with such greats as Delfonics, Major Harris, Phillies Intruders, A touch of class, C-Four, Tito Jackson, Louis Lymon (brother of late Frankie Lymon), Music Soulchild, Jacquar Wright, Al B Sure, etc. He also sang lead on two tracks with Silhouettes by Quiet Storm: The Ten Commandments of Love & This I swear. In 2014, Ramon was called by the Legendary BlueNotes featuring "Sugar Bear" and became an official member
Arthur "Sugar Bear" Aikens-Lead Singer
Rock'n Ramon Bentley